The Musings of Meri

random thoughts to help me escape the ho-hum of everyday life...

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 08, 2009

yep, still knitting...

slacking on the blogging, but still knitting. ;)


Made these before Christmas - two scarves (for gifts), a pair of picky pants for my youngest - oh, and that yarn - yummy merino/cashmere:


abunchofpics 236

Also made a sweater for my sister-in-law, but not so sure that she wants her picture on my blog. ;)



Current projects? oh fun!! Well, um... this scarf for my daughter:

Emma's scarf


This sweater for myself - the February Lady Sweater - knit with yarn gifted to me by a very sweet friend:

FLS #1 - Zen String

(I'm actually a lot further than that now, but haven't taken a more recent picture).

And a sweater for my best friend's daughter... no picture of that - it is a cardigan with white Plymouth Encore.


Want to know how nuts I am? I have plans to make a total of five sweaters for myself this year. Not counting a sweater for my sister and my mother-in-law. Oh, and I'm planning to spin the yarn (a 3ply light worsted/worsted weight) for one of those... I think I might need to stop fav'ing and queue'ing things on Ravelry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home