The Musings of Meri

random thoughts to help me escape the ho-hum of everyday life...

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Drive-by posting...

... but since it has been over a YEAR since I blogged here, I figured I'd better at least let you know that I'm still alive. That is, if anyone is still reading this. hm....

I've been teaching school the last year - but this week we finish up for the summer. There is so much to do in finishing something. So many little things that need to be wrapped up (and some bigger things that are the result of procrastination). My oldest is having a big week of his own - kindergarten graduation! I'm in denial, so we won't go there.

At any rate - my youngest is telling everyone that it is time to get up and get moving. I've got some final exams to give this morning.

Hopefully, I'll be back to blogging more this summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home