The Musings of Meri

random thoughts to help me escape the ho-hum of everyday life...

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 24, 2007

I love knitting picky pants!

And its a good thing, too! Since I get to knit lots and lots of them for work! These are a few recent custom orders. I have several other things that I'm working on at the moment, but these are finished and shipped, so I wanted to share!

First up, small picky pants in "Mandarin Cheesecake" BFL from Lizzie's Wonderland. The trim is ZenString's Nirvana worsted.

Next, newborn picky pants in "Levi Rabbit" handpainted by Dashing Dachs on wonderful LTK 2ply farm yarn. And a small pair of picky pants in "Black Knight" 2ply targhee by Mosaic Moon.

And last - small picky pants in treliske organic merino, dyed in "Carrick" by Three Irish Girls. I don't like this picture -- the pants are laid out a bit wonky. The kids were up while I was taking photos, so I was trying to be fast. But I love the pants -- great colors, and the yarn is ever so soft!

Busy knitting a baby blanket this week, as well as embellishing a pair of medium picky pants. And working on a NEW something for SweetKnits!!! Look for pictures in the weeks to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home