The Musings of Meri

random thoughts to help me escape the ho-hum of everyday life...

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 11, 2006

It starts...

... the insanity -- the fun coupled with frustration and an urge to knit almost unlike any other I've had! The project is not easy. The yarn is thin, the needles are small, the pattern is tedious. Sixteen days will be a real challenge. I will try to post daily progress pictures. The pictures will no doubt be taken at night when I finally decide bed is inevitable and really will make me more alert to knit in the morning. The post will probably come in the morning.

So, without further ado (and because my two year old is throwing a fit and I really need to go make my coffee)... here is my first night's progress on the Kimono Sweater:

So there you have it -- this is the first 12 rounds in the first set of three rounds of 24, which will make up the bottom of the sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home