The Musings of Meri

random thoughts to help me escape the ho-hum of everyday life...

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

plugging along

The knitting went so much faster on the weekend when Don was home to help. Oh well. Did manage to get some done yesterday...
This is almost the entire bottom of the sweater. I have just six rows left of this cabling section before I split for front and back and have some straight knitting for a while (which I'm anticipating will go MUCH faster.) I'd really like to be able to WEAR this sweater the Sunday of the closing ceremonies, so that is my "goal", however, I will be happy to even finish it. If the next part goes as quickly as I think it might, though, I'm hoping to get it done and ready to wear the 26th. We'll see -- that is definitely subject to change! ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home