The Musings of Meri

random thoughts to help me escape the ho-hum of everyday life...

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Three days left...

... and I'm thinking I won't make it. Perhaps, if by some miracle my children take long naps the next three days, and if I can keep my eyes open (which has been the real problem)... but I'm beginning to think I will not be done by Sunday night.

However, I'm really proud of what I've accomplished... and I'm not giving up yet. So, here's a picture:

This is the main body and one sleeve - if you look at the left side of the picture, you can see the start of the second sleeve... obviously nothing is seamed together yet, and the pieces are curling terribly because they have not been blocked yet. The sleeve is just folded to look like it (sort of) will. While the pieces are being blocked, I'll begin the cabled neckband.

And now I must sleep...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

I LOVE the yarn you are using!!! It's gorgeous and makes me think of chocolate...mmmm......

4:27 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Did you make it?
I didn't even try to keep up with the Olympics or Knitting Olympics.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home